Saturday, February 1, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #242...


So as the weekend finishes that means school holidays are officially over and its back to school.  I have mixed feelings but mostly positive.  I am looking forward to working with a new Teacher and a new group of children and all the fun and challenges that come with that.

But in the meantime Unscripted Sketches has a new sketch up so its time to get a bit of last minute crafting in before its back to work.


Here is the new sketch and here is my take...


I stayed with the sketch this week and I used journalling cards to embellish the front of my card.  The cards are from Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party.  Stamped greetings are from PTI. 



Remember to head on over to Unscripted Sketches because the DT have some wonderful ideas for you on how to use this weeks sketch.
Have a great weekend and enjoy whats left of the holidays.

Right now I am heading off to the couch to watch Mamma Mia... love love love this movie.
Love me :-)