Wednesday, February 26, 2014

To blog or not to blog...

For some time now I have been pondering this question.  Since going full time at work my creative time has taken a huge dive.  Its been a struggle to blog because I just don't seem to be creating much and therefore not much to blog.
When I started this blog I never imagined how much joy and fun that this little blog would give me.  I have made so many wonderful friends and have been so inspired by you all.
Right now in my life, I think its time to stop and just be.
Just be me and create just for me and for my family.
My initial thought was to stop blogging all together and delete it, but I have spent along time thinking about it all and have decided that I would just take a break and see where it leads me.
I will still share my creative ideas (if I have any LOL) via Instagram as right now this is such a fun and easy way for me to stay connected to everyone.


again, I want to thank you all for supporting me and this little blog of mine over the years.
Its been a privilege to share this creative time with you... 
Love me :-)  

2 comments:

alexa said...

Wishing you well and hope to see you again in the future ...

retrohipmama said...

I've contemplated this myself, but ultimately I keep it going as a place to house my creativity once it's done. but I admire and respect your decision. hopefully a break will do some good. see ya on instagram!