Monday, February 10, 2014

Project Life Week 5...


Its taken awhile but Week 5 is finally done.
Its always such a good feeling when I have finished a week of my album.

My new system seems to be still working well for me.  I wasn't sure if this would still work once I went back to work but it is still quicker than the way I was doing it before.  I really love all the words that I am now getting recorded.



This week was put together with papers and embellishments from my Studio Calico kit "Copper Mountain" plus bits and pieces from previous kits.  I have also used some of the Copper Mountain printables.













Now that I have finished Week 5 I need to get Week 6 done... LOL!

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great week.
Love me :-)

1 comment:

dawn said...

Hi Tracey,

YAY, you posted these!! I love them, the kit looks amazing and matches pictures so well!! So happy it's still working out for you and how well you've kept up. I love that heart card and swimming collage and 4 different drinks in one page, love that!! The title card is so pretty!

Keep it up my friend, so fun to see them!

By the way what Font are you using for the print out? LOOKS GOOD!!

My blogger is finally working, YAY!! Will be sharing some PL soon too.
Take care! HUGS!