Friday, January 24, 2014

Making Sweet 16 - the card...


Thought I would share the card that I made Alex for her Sweet 16th Birthday.
I was under a bit of pressure from her to make a card because last year we didn't give her a card.  
In my defence I did make a card, but couldn't find it and then things got busy...
anyway she has never forgotton and kept telling me that she better get a card and a good one seeing as she didn't get one last year.

I spent weeks trying to come up with something that would be good enough to cover two years worth of cards (LOL) and the fact that it was her 16th.
I ended up searching the Silhouette Online store and found the perfect thing.
I also cut out the word Hello.
I typed the word sweet in word, which I created in a text box so that I could make the background black so that the word would come out white.


and of course I had to add a banner, and a sparkly one at that...


I must say I was a bit nervous when I gave it to her.
but...
She loved it...

Thanks for stopping by
Love me :-)



2 comments:

dawn said...

I love this so much, creative and fun and perfect for her!! No worries about your cards, everyone will love them!! I like the colors too!

Linda said...

I would love it as well, well worth the wait.