Friday, May 25, 2012

need to stay awake...

Its 10pm on Friday night,
I am sitting here with a hot water bottle on my arm
(long story but apparently I have pulled a muscle/tendon thingy in my shoulder, have been having physio but the healing process is taking a while),
I can hardly keep my eyes open,
desperately want to go to bed but need to stay awake till my daughter gets home from Production,
have had way too many coffees and can't possibly have any more
(although the thought is tempting however it isn't waking me up),
 have eaten more chocolate this week than I have in the last 12 months
and have spent way too much time on Pinterest tonight...

need to stay awake...

So I thought I would share the cards from my Tea Party class today.  Todays class was called "Heart to Heart" and the paper was from Basic Gray "Kissing Booth"
Have I said how much I enjoy teaching these classes, the ladies are so much fun and a pleasure to teach and they helped keep me awake.





Any suggestions for how to stay awake...
Pinterest, well someone might have added something since I have been here.
Okay moving into over tiredness now, wahoooo more chocolate, oh and maybe another George.
love me :-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Linda said...

Ah welcome to my world, I just got home from picking Joe up from work, it's 12.03 in the morning. Hope production went well for Alex and your cards are gorgeous.
Xxx

dawn said...

Hi Tracey, wish I could have been there and kept you awake doing some crafting together. No more late nights for me anymore, 10 is about all I can handle. The girls are alreading asking how late they can start staying up now that it's almost summer vacation....aaaahhh wish they liked early bedtimes.

OK ABOUT THESE CARDS....THEY ARE GORGOUS, REALLLLLLY PRETTY, LOOOOOVE THE COLORS AND THE DESIGNS ON EACH ONE. TRIED TO PICK A FAVORITE KEPT LOOKING BACK AT THEM BUT THEY ARE JUST TO GORGEOUS. WOULD LOVE TO BE IN THAT CLASS WITH YOU.
JUST SEEING THESE CARDS HAS ME INSPIRED TO GO MAKE SOME!!!
Hope you slept well and maybe even get a nap when you can,lol

Patrice said...

Great cards...I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-21.html