Sunday, April 15, 2012


Its time for a new sketch at Unscripted Sketches and here is my take on Sketch #154..

.




Really loved this sketch (although I love all of them) and as soon as I saw it I knew that I wanted to punch a hole in the front of the card and of course add a banner or two.



I used cardstock, pearls & butterfly punch from Stampin Up, pattern paper from Simple Stories "Fabulous" which I got at Tomorrow's Memories and dies from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my take on the sketch.  Don't forget to go over to Unscripted Sketches, check out the sketch and then have a go.  Would love to see what you do with the sketch.

Have a great weekend.
love me :-)

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love this card!!!Its sooo pretty!
Laura

Linda said...

Lovely Tracey, I can see its made with all of your favourite things. Only a doily is missing. I had better get my but into gear and make some mothers day cards.
Xx

Michele Cunningham said...

such a fun card. The oval window is a wonderful touch.

Patrice said...

Love, love, love that cutout!

dawn said...

I love the oval punch out, how creative and fun. The card came out pretty as always. Love love the banners and colors on this. You are a queen of homemade cards!!

Miss Smith said...

This is so beautiful - I love the punched hearts strung into a garland, it works so perfectly with the text paper. I'd love to try this idea out on one of my pages!