Monday, March 19, 2012

a weekend of craft... totall bliss!

Happy Sweet Monday everyone. 
The sun is out and the birds are singing, yep its great to be alive.
Am I sounding a bit extra happy, thats because I am.  Having a weekend to myself was just what I needed.  I feel recharged and back on track.  I even started my day with a walk this morning.

I had such a wonderful weekend full of craft, craft, craft and more craft.  Seriously you can never have too much craft LOL.  I have lots to share this week even some quilting wahooooooo.
My first little project was a card using my new "Dear Lizzy" sweet goodness - now can I just say that this is probably my all time favourite line.  Love the colours, love the patterns but I so love the banners and mason jars.  Unscripted Sketches (my go to place for sketches) sketch  #149 (from last) was my inspiration jump off point.


Now of course I had to have a banner...


Now I am not much of a bling girl but this glitter paper from "Dear Lizzy" is just amazing... the glitter doesn't come off!!


and here is my finished project.  A simple, quick yet oh so fun card.
Unscripted Sketches new sketch #150 is up so go check it out.

Enjoy your week and I will be back tomorrow to share a layout.
Love me :-)

2 comments:

dawn said...

OMG this is the cutest thing ever. I didn't know their was mason jars in the line. I LOVE LOVE mason jars, all my paintbrushes are in one, markers in another and buttons in another. I could keep going, lol

How sweet this is with a teeny tiny banner. How do you work with such tiny things!!

So glad your recharged and have fun things to show us this week.

Happy Monday and enjoy the sun and birds winter will be there before you know it.

Linda said...

Love it, and guess what came in my cocoa daiy? Some Dear Lizzie.
Xx