Sunday, March 11, 2012

1,326 photo's...

1326 photo's (this doesn't include my daughters photo's)...

699 taken on my iphone (love this thing even more now)...
17 photo's (theme park photo booths)...
610 taken on my SLR...

... and we had the best time ever.  It was so nice to hang out together and do heaps of fun stuff.  Probably the nicest thing was sharing the holiday with my parents... OMG my 70+ year old Dad came on the Scooby Doo Roller Coaster with us (he said he would never do it again by the way) how super cool is that.

Anyway we are still unpacking and catching up on some much needed sleep but I just wanted to pop in, say hello (missed you guys) and to share a few quick pics.

 Movie World - Scooby Doo

 Movie World - Stunt Driver Show

 Sea World - pirate ships a (just so that you know I got totally drenched)

 Soldier Crabs - Victoria Point

 Australia Zoo - feeding time

Australia Zoo - photo shoot

Sea World - Dolphins.

We did so many wonderful things and experienced so much it was hard to pick just a few to share.
I will share some more but for now its back to reality...
washing, washing and more washing.

Thanks for stopping by
Love me :-)

4 comments:

dawn said...

Hooray your back home!! I can't believe you took that many pictures but actually YES I CAN!! Love these few pics you shared, I can see how much fun you had. I just thought you were going to relax on a beach and hit some shopping strips and small things. WOW THIS WAS HUGE!! How awesome for all of you.
I can't believe she held that big snake, that is my oldest daughter who does that. NOT ME EVER!!

Get some sleep my friend and we will catch up later. Darn all that laundry anhow!!
hugs

Linda said...

I want to see more more more. Welcome back, looks like you had a wow of a time, and back just in time for the next PTI release.

Jill said...

Welcome back!! Looks like you all had a really great time. That photo of the dolphins is so amazing-- they should use it in their advertising!
hugs,
Jill

suzitee said...

Welcome home Holdyk family! We missed you xxx
Can't wait to see some more of your photos!