Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentines...

Its my day off today, I am all by myself as the kids are all off at school.  I love it when the house is quiet, it reminds me that peace is possible LOL.

Unscripted Sketches new sketch #143 is up and as it is all nice and quiet and I have the day to myself I thought I would play along. (actually I have this list with all the things I am going to do today and would you believe that cardmaking isn't on it at all... )

So here is my take on this weeks sketch.




... A Valentines card (I know I am just as shocked as you are).  I have used Basic Grey's "Kissing Booth" line. 
This has been my favourite sketch so far and as soon as I saw it I let out a squeel. 
Well it screamed banners ... and we all know how much I like banners.

It is much cooler here today (such a delight) which makes it the perfect weather for housework... its also perfect weather for crafting too.  Actually if I add that to my to do list at least I will get one thing done today LOL.
Have a great day.
Love me :-)

7 comments:

suzitee said...

Such a beautiful card Tracey! You're right, it's a perfect day for housework...hahahaha if there were such a thing! Make cards while the mojo is there, I say...the housework will wait for you :)

Linda said...

Oh yeah the housework will always be there, make the most of your mojo. Love love your card.
Xx

dawn said...

I agree housework can always wait. It's more fun to make cards and enjoy quiet crafting time!!

This is card is so lovely, it's making me squeal too. The colors are very pretty and soft. LOVE IT!!


I'm actually going to try and make a card for my daughter's 15th bday next week. Your cards always inspire me and put the store ones to shame. I looked at them this morning and the only one I did like was $4.oo that's just a bit to much for a card. So I kept looking and thinking and said ' IF TRACEY CAN MAKE BEAUTIFUL CARDS SO CAN I" wish me luck!!

Happy cooler weekend!!

Geri said...

Tracey...this is awesome! I love absolutely everything about this card, especially the stitching! Great job with this week's Unscripted sketch. Hope to see you back again next week for another great sketch (the housework CAN wait!)

Patrice said...

Gorgeous and I love the vintage feel! I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup, a cardmaking celebration...

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-5.html

melody said...

wow...such a gorgeous and elegant card! i am so lovin all the sewin' on hearts...beautifully done chickie! and great take on the sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a heavenly cad, I love the soft sweet heart and vintage feel.