Monday, February 27, 2012

Still squealing...

My door bell rang at 7.30 this morning...
that could only mean one thing...
it was my favourite delivery man...
the one who only brings me super cool stuff...
Insert very loud squeal... very loud!
it could only be one thing... some Dear Lizzy yummy-ness
I am now the proud owner of this little beauty...
can I say cute, no,  way super cute...
...
Yes I know I have a date stamp, several in fact but they are not this one and its very important that I had this one.  Why this one, cause its just way to super cute.
And of course I couldn't order just this so I got myself some other Dear Lizzy yummy-ness as well.
Seriously you couldn't just order this and have it posted by itself, really what were you thinking.
...
Off now to play, Oooooooo love playing with new stuff.
...
new super cute shoes and a new super cute date stamp,
serious squeals and happy dance.
love me :-)

1 comment:

dawn said...

YOU ARE PRETTY CUTE YOURSELF!! I CAN JUST HEAR YOU SQUEALING ALL THE WAY OVER THE OCEAN TO MY HOUSE!!

OF COURSE YOU HAD TO GET THAT DATE STAMP AND SOME YUMMINESS TO PLAY WITH AND SHARE WITH US, CAN'T WAIT!!

HAVE FUN MY FUN FRIEND!!!