Thursday, February 23, 2012

Project Life - week 7

Hello and welcome to Week 7.
Its still really busy around here so I kept it pretty simple, mostly just photo's and journalling.

 I so had to include this quote from my son about Valentines Day ... it went like this -

Josh:  Oh no it's Valentines Day, I hate Valentines Day
Mum:  Why do you hate Valentines Day
Josh: cause it's filled with all that romance stuff.


Here is a look at the double page.  Just a small insert - Valentines cards from my Husband and I to each other.  My hubby is not really into Valentines Day, he does it just to keep me happy.  I used an 8" x 8" page protector, cut it down to size and stitched it up to form the page protector.

 Mostly photo's and journalling. I used one of Cathy Zielske's digital templates again, love those.

Kept this week very simple but still love how it includes so many stories that otherwise wouldn't have been recorded.  Also used a fab little app on my trusty iphone called "labelbox", it allows you to add different labels to your photo's (see photo bottom right).  Its a great way to add a title or a little bit of journalling if you don't have room.  Still using photo collages, love these because I can add a lot of photo's in a small space.

So far PL is going great and I am loving every bit of it.  Giving a lot of thought at the moment as to how I am going to record our upcoming holiday to Queensland.  I have lots of ideas to think about so we will see how we go.  Right now my thought is to include our holiday in PL album.  I like how its all together but it will really come down to home many photo's I take. 

If you have any ideas about holiday memory keeping I would love to hear about them.

Thanks for stopping by, it means alot.
love me :-)

3 comments:

dawn said...

Tracey,

This is so pretty, I love love these little cute black/white dotted hearts. Oh my goodness I need to make those to go with my rainbow hearts, so glad you saw those and liked them.

The collages are my fave now also, how did I never think of that last year????

I would suggest doing a bigger collage for your holiday or scrap a couple special moments from the trip and add those. Of course adding a couple extra page protectors would help also. If it's not to hard maybe you can find just your favorites and put them in and then scrap the rest for you albums.

Even on this simple week your page is still wonderful!!

Have a good TGIF and weekend!

Jill said...

I love that quote~ so priceless... it made me giggle! Your pages are wonderful, and I'm crazy about the "labelbox" thingy!!! Oh my goodness, I've got to see if there's something similar for my Droid.
Hugs,
Jill

Patrice said...

Beautiful job!

Congratulations - You've been given the Versatile Blogger award! Please visit my blog to learn more about it:

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html