Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New...

The housework is mounting, the ironing pile is just about to topple over and there is food shopping to be done but somehow I found myself creating this instead...


I took so many great photo's of Alex on her birthday and they just make me want to play with pretty paper. 
I still have my old "Dear Lizzy" papers on my desk so I used some that plus some of the new Crate Paper - Paper heart collection paper I got just recently


I am not usually a big fan of just one photo (tiny) on a layout, especially a 12 x 12 layout but I loved the photo so much and it really focuses on the topic.


This layout will go into my PL album along with lots of inserts this week.  Hopefully will have week 3 ready by end of the week.

If you don't live in Perth you probably don't know that we are at the beginning of a heat way, it will be 36 degress today and will just keep getting hotter through the week.  Very thankful that we have aircond... and a spa which I am about to hop into.

Keep cool.
Love me :-)

5 comments:

Linda said...

I love lots of "white space" ergo I love your LO.
Keep cool.
Xx

dawn said...

I love this layout, the papers and goodies are pretty.

White space is my fave and one little photo is perfect for this!!!

Love that you've been scrapping so much, I need to start doing that more.

I will send our cold and gusty winds to you all and hope to cool you down. Would you like a sprinkle of snow with that too,lol

Stay cool and have a nice day!

suzitee said...

Love that your mojo is in full swing! Mine isn't...but my ironing pile is still huge (does that help?LOL) I love white space.

Sharon Manning said...

It seems to be a trend at the moment to use a small image and lots of white space....I do love this style I must admit and your layout is gorgeous!

Patrice said...

the ironing can wait for a great layout like this one!