Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Its a wrap...

 It was my dear friend Rosemary's birthday on the weekend and we went out for Hight Tea on Saturday to help her celebrate.  I had never been to High Tea before and I definately recommend going.  It was beautiful and very enjoyable.
I decided that I would try and put a bit of an extra effort into the grift wrapping (I have pinned so much of it on Pinterest).  My friend just loves paper doilies so that made it so much easier.  I also decided that I would try and match the gift wrapping with the card.
I stamped out her name and then cut the letters out and stuck them to the front of the present.  Added some flowers and string and there you have it.  I was thrilled at how it turned out and she was thrilled too.  I didn't think she was going to open it there for awhile LOL but she did. 
Wrapping a present like this was heaps of fun so I think I will try more of it in future.
Love me :-)

3 comments:

suzitee said...

gorgeous gorgeous!

Linda said...

Stunning Tracey, i am going to pin it.
xx

Becky Shander said...

Your friendship inspired gift wrapping is really beautiful...in many ways.