Tuesday, August 30, 2011

the cutest pincushion ever...

Last Friday night the "3 of Us" (Linda, Susan & myself) got together for a monthly "label crew" craft night.  I was so excited to do this little project cause its just sooooooo cute.
 Who wouldn't love a pincushion that looked like this...
 and the labels were just so cute as well...
 so now I have my very own pincushion with my name on it... cute hey!
Now this little house proudly sits on my desk... cute I tell you, just cute.

Oh and on another note - out official time for the City to Surf was 1:46:43 wahoooooooo!
Sorry but I couldn't help myself...
wahoooooooooo!
Love me :-)

4 comments:

dawn said...

That is the cutest pincushion ever, really adorable. Glad you got a crafty night out with the girls.

WOOOHOOOO on your official time!!!! That's awesome and you should be doing a happy dance and be so proud. What a great feeling to know you did better then you had planned.

Do you have a 30 day list journal ready yet? I kinda have mine ready? Have a great week.

suzitee said...

Cute cute cute!

Rebecca Beattie said...

OMG that is just adorable! Something for me to aim for. I will be receiving my first Quilt kit (care of my mum getting it for me at the recent Quilt and Craft fair here in Melbourne) for my birthday in a couple of weeks for me to give my first quilt a go. It is just adorable... just to find the time to do it.
Dare I start another craft LOL

Well done on the city to surf - you rock!!
xxx

Sonja Milojevic said...

This is adorable! :)