Tuesday, March 15, 2011

feeling the need...

feeling the need to play today...
feeling the need to get my hands dirty...
get out my stamps...
get out some ink...
and get into my ATC kit from Donna Downey
I thought about it and thought about it but you know I am a sucker for a kit.  I haven't done ATC's for, like, ever and looked at getting these kits but kept changing my mind.  Then a few weeks ago I decided to try one out.  This is February's set of 4 (I have only done 3 cause I don't really like the other one).  The each have beautiful quotes on them and I think thats what made me get them.  I love collecting quotes and this is a great way to keep them.  I have had this ATC holder for ever so it was nice to dust it off and put it to use.  Will try and get more close up photo's of each ATC tomorrow.
Hope you are having a great week.
love me :-)

2 comments:

suzitee said...

Sometimes the need is overwhelming, huh? Good to get your ATC holder into use...looks great!
p.s. finally got my labels today...woohoooooo!

Linda said...

Now this is so you, glad you had a little play and got dirty-you havent in a while. Now do i need to be getting one of these (i have never seen or even heard of them)? It kinda looks like a tool.
xx