Thursday, March 24, 2011

DD ATC's March...

 My Donna Downey March ATCs arrived earlier in the week and I finally found some time last night to play.  I think I have mentioned before that I don't really get into ATCs but I am finding these little bundles a great way to relax and try something different.   I don't have all the products that she has used to do hers but I am finding it a great way to try something different and use what I have.  Most of hers were painted and although I added paint to the first one, for the rest I got out my ink pads and inked away.  As I said I am finding these little projects very relaxing and its making try or use something that I either haven't thought of before or have forgotton.
 This little one is definately my favourite...
 although these ATCs don't have quotes on them they do have words that will remind me to live a better life.
 This brick embossing plate is awesome.
although my life is way too busy this little ATC reminds me to play along the way.
Hope you find time to play...
Love me :-)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Your ATC's are so gorgeous!! My fave is the turqoise one also. I'm crazy about turqoise and aqua!
Hugs,
Jill

dawn said...

I love these and they are all gorgeous. I think the yellow one is my favorite even though I love them all. How nice to have this to look at make you feel happy everyday.