Monday, June 7, 2010

Back from Collie

We had one amazing weekend in Collie. We were invited to stay at a friend farm with a group of others a boy did we have fun. So much fun that we are home but totally exhausted. I will share photo's tomorrow but for now I thought I would show my "artistic" shot of some of the first squares of my rug. I did this on the drive down to Collie. When I was trying to figure out how to photograph them I saw the barbed wire fence and new that was the perfect place. The cow in the back... well that was just a bonus.
Hope you all had a fun and happy long weekend.
Now I am back to the laundry... need to put on load number 4. Then there should only be about 5 more loads. Gotta love going away.
Stay happy.
love me :-)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Well done, a perfect setting.
xx

suzitee said...

Welcome home!

Mistra Hoolahan said...

Can't wait to see more pics! Your granny squares are excellent... you're inspiring me to get going again on mine, after I remember the pattern!

Glad you're home safe and sound!