Friday, April 23, 2010

Treasured Gift Tags

Today was my first class back at teaching for the Card Makers Tea Party and it was so great to be back. It was great to catch up with everyone and have a laugh and share news like we always do. We had some new faces today which was oh so fun and what a nice bunch of ladies they were. And morning tea was yummy as usual.
Today little project was a bunch of gift tags with a matching container (recycled from scrap product) which will make such a nice gift. It was a fun project and a great way to use up scraps.

My crochet is coming along just fine and will post a photo of my progress tomorrow... how exciting. Tomorrow is also my road trip to Calico & Ivy where I am sure I will part with much hard earned money.
Hope you have a great weekend and keep safe.
Love me :-)
sorry off now to do more... you guessed it crocheting.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Cant wait to see your crocheting, and i guess i need to go to the shop to pick up my pack.
xx

Sharon Manning said...

Loved the class Tracey! Thanks again.