Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Celebrate YOU!

Picked up some new stamps from Tomorrow's Memories yesterday "clear stamps" by Sullivans. Cool stamps at a very cool price. My set has 12 acrylic stamps at a cost of $7.70, now thats my kinda price for stamps. Anyway I was itching to use them so this is what I have come up with.
I had some hessian on my desk ready for my class on Friday at TM's and I thought it would look pretty cool on some white cotton fabric, and hand cut heart (from pink paislee paper of course) some stitching, a few buttons and my new stamps. I stamped the flower image using a versamark ink pad to give a water mark effect.

I am just so pleased at how the card turned out. Better than I thought. Gotta love that!

Hope you all had a great day and hope you christmas organisation is going as planned... mine is yet to get started, but I have come up with a little project that might help me. I am hoping to get it done sometime in the next week so I will share as soon as its finished... hopefully before christmas LOL
Have a great night.
love me :-)

1 comment:

texmorg said...

Christams organisation?
The card looks fabulous. New stamps at TM'S and i missed them. Oh no.
xx