Thursday, November 20, 2008

a kit for the young ones

I have wanted to do a kit for some time and now I have finally got around to doing one. This layout is a version of another layout that I have done for the Me, Myself & I Create series that I have modified for the younger ones. Everything is in the kit to make the above layout with full instructions and a colour picture. I have aimed the kit at 8 - 10 years. This layout is a joint effort by myself and my daughter ALex. As the layout was about her I asked her to do the journalling and I just loved the results. Its available at Tomorrow's Memories but there is only a few, sorry.
Hope you have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend. :-)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love this kit Tracey...they aren't going to last long in the shop though!!!
Vicki :-)